Learn how to treat tobacco dependence
Our half or whole day, interactive workshop Fundamentals of Tobacco Interventions will enable participants to:
- Recognize the role health professionals have in treating tobacco dependence
- Integrate clinical tobacco interventions into their practice
- Offer tobacco cessation pharmacotherapy support
- Gain a strong understanding of the Yukon Smoking Cessation Program
- Refer to QuitPath and other cessation supports
Note: Participants receive a Certificate of Completion through TEACH and CAMH, support tools and resources to help promote tobacco cessation in their Health Centre or clinic.